FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED?
The 14th annual California Capital Airshow, presented by Sacramento County in partnership with the City of Rancho Cordova, will be roaring across the skies of our region this October 5th & 6th. The show will feature the United States Navy Blue Angels, spine-tingling military and civilian jet demonstrations, world-class aerobatics, pyrotechnics, skydiving, barnstorming, miles of aviation displays and endless entertainment, music, food and exhibits along the ramp. It’s a weekend of thrills, chills and jaw dropping excitement for the whole family! Saturday and Sunday gates are open 9am-5pm, with flying performances from 11:30am-3:30pm.
BUY NOW & SAVE!
Gate Price – Adult (ages 16+) General Admission is normally $40. Buy at the Chamber and SAVE:
- September 1 – 30 for only $34 per person (no convenience fee!)
- October 1 – 4 for only $36 per person (no convenience fee!)
- Saturday and Sunday Airshow – October 5th & 6th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
- Active duty military and veterans can get substantially discounted tickets at the “Information Tickets & Travel” Office at Beale or Travis AFB
- Ample parking is available on-site, but you must have $10 cash or purchase parking on-line before you arrive
- Complete performer lineup and detailed show information: CaliforniaCapitalAirshow.com
- Additional questions? Call Airshow HQ at 916-876-7568
It’s more than an Airshow . . .
The nonprofit California Capital Airshow is far more than aircraft flying overhead – it’s about telling a story. The story takes us from the ground to the sky and across a century of time in a thrilling and unique way. This patriotic event shares our nation’s history, perseverance and innovation. It honors the past, recognizes the present and prepares young people for the future using the power and magic of flight.